OptiPure FXI11+CR 160-50185 Dual Filtration System
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized Pentair OptiPure Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Want to chat with our experts? Contact us
The FXI11+CR is a dual-housing water treatment system with drop-in cartridges that reduces sediment down to 0.5-microns and reduces chlorine up to 20,000 gallons at 3.0 GPM and chloramine at a flow rate of 0.5 gpm for 10,000-gallons.
Additionally, the system includes IsoNet®, OptiPure’s patented scale inhibiting technology, which minimizes the precipitation and accumulation of scale and provides a protective barrier to help guard against corrosion.
- Applications: Steam & Combi Ovens - For the reduction of chloramines, chlorine, and sediment in addition to scale and corrosion inhibition.
- IsoNet®, OptiPure’s patented scale-inhibiting technology helps protect equipment against scale and corrosion for the rated capacity of the system.
- Reduces maintenance frequency and cost, and extends equipment life.
- Gradient-density sediment filtration protects against dirt, rust, and other debris down to 0.5 microns.
- Catalytic-carbon filtration provides added protection against chloramines that may be present in water supplies.
- High-capacity activated-carbon filtration makes water taste great and protects equipment against corrosive chlorine.
- Sturdy mounting bracket and full-flow inlet shut-off valve simplifies installation.
- Built-in pressure gauge allows visual monitoring of when filters need to be changed.
- Inlet shut-off and depressurization valves make filter replacement quick and simple.
- Minimizes waste by only replacing drop-in cartridges and reusing filter sumps.
- Replacement Cartridge(s): 252-20620 CCM-20 (1 required) and 252-20210 CTOS-10 (1 required) - sold separately
- Product Spec Sheet
- Product User Manual
*Please Note: Usually ships in 1-5 business days.