FREE GROUND SHIPPING
- Free ground shipping on all US orders
- Orders ship within 1-5 days unless otherwise noted on the product page
- Transit time can vary based on delivery location
- Delivery times to VI, PR, PO Boxes, HI, AK, or DPO/FPO/APO can take longer
FREE FREIGHT SHIPMENTS
Vita Filters has hundreds of items that we ship via semi-truck. The carrier used will depend on your location, the location of the warehouse, the item, etc. Some orders will ship freight trucks if the order is large enough to warrant the shipment to more safely move in palletized form.
You should know that receiving a freight truck shipment differs from a regular UPS or FedEx shipment. The biggest difference is that you have to be present during the time of delivery. The trucking company is also not obligated to assist you in getting the item off the truck. However, many drivers are kind enough to help.
Additional charges apply if you ask the freight driver to change the delivery location, deliver the product inside or at the pool, etc. It is always best to ask the driver if there is a fee for whichever service you are asking them to perform, as you are responsible for these charges.
Orders that ship via LTL freight truck are delivered curbside or at your dock. They may be delivered with a pallet, crate, or other hard packaging.
We can move most freight truck items with expedited shipping. We can access hot shot trucks, next-day air freight, and more expedited ground freight carriers. Please call us for available options before placing your order.
Inspecting your order when it arrives
You must inspect the goods before you sign the delivery receipt from the carrier.
If the product is damaged, write "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt or refuse the shipment if you feel it is damaged beyond repair.
If you suspect something is damaged inside the packaging, note "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt before signing the delivery receipt.
Be sure to count all the pieces and ensure that everything is accounted for. Ask the driver how many pieces are supposed to be delivered and verify that count. If boxes, pallets, pieces, or any items are suspected to be missing, write “SHORTAGE” on the delivery receipt.
If you notice damage or missing items after accepting your delivery, you must call the carrier and Vita Filters within 24 hours to report it so the claim process can begin. Failure to inspect your shipment promptly and report damages or shortages could result in you being responsible for the damage.
If there has been any damage or missing pieces in your shipment, please get in touch with us immediately.
- We currently offer shipping to select regions
- Shipping rates and delivery times are calculated during checkout
- Orders will ship via DHL, USPS, or UPS
- Orders usually ship within 1-5 business days unless otherwise noted
*PLEASE NOTE: International shipping is available for select products only; not all products qualify. Vita Filters reserves the right to cancel and refund any order. Receiving customers are liable for any applicable taxes, tariffs, or duties. We can’t adjust customs values.
- Packages do not ship on weekends or all major U.S. holidays.
- We reserve the right to choose the most efficient carrier for your order.
- Estimated dates of shipping and arrival aren’t guaranteed.
- Backorders, weather delays, and other unforeseen circumstances may impact lead times.
- All major shipping carriers have suspended their service guarantee. We cannot refund the shipping cost if your expedited order arrives late.
Please contact Customer Service about a damaged shipment within one business day of arrival.