OptiPure 300-05828 CTO-Q10 10" Filter Cartridge
- Applications: Fountain Beverages, Coffee, Tea, and Water - Primary Filtration in Combination Systems
- Improves the quality and consistency of cold and hot beverages.
- Reduces maintenance frequency and cost and extends equipment life.
- Gradient-density depth filtration reduces dirt, rust, and other debris as small as 0.5 microns to ensure clean, clear water and protect solenoids, valves, and other fittings against wear and plugging.
- Activated carbon filtration makes water taste great and protects equipment against corrosive chlorine.
- High capacity cartridge extends filter system life, reducing maintenance frequency.
- 1/4 turn QT Qwik-Twist bayonet cartridge makes changing the filter quick, easy, and sanitary.
- NSF-Certified under Standard 42 as a replacement cartridge in OptiPure QT10 series systems.
- OptiPure Spec Sheet
- Replacement Installation Instructions
- System(s) Cartridge Used In:
- QT10-1 160-52009 (1 required, sold separately)
- QT10-2 160-52019 (2 required, sold separately)
- QT1+CR 170-52080 (1 required, sold separately)
- Chlorine, Taste, and Odor Reduction Capacity: 15,000 gals.
- Service Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM
- Sediment Reduction: 0.5 microns (nominal)
FREE SHIPPING - Usually ships in 1-2 business days.
Please Note: OptiPure is now part of the Pentair family of brands. Many well-known Optipure filter systems have been discontinued and/or rebranded under the Pentair Everpure brand. The quality and specifications for all Pentair Everpure filter systems remain extremely high. This change may mean OptiPure part numbers will be rebranded as Pentair Everpure and/or may have Pentair Everpure labels.