OptiPure QTI1+CR 170-52081 Dual Filtration System (Scale Reduction)
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized OptiPure Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff WaterExperts? Contact us
The QTI1+CR is a dual-cartridge water treatment system with two Qwik-Twist cartridges, which reduces sediment over 0.5-microns and reduces chlorine up to 20,000 gallons at a flow rate of 2.5 gpm and chloramine up to 6,000 gallons at 0.5 gpm. The system includes IsoNet®, OptiPure’s patented scale-inhibiting technology, which minimizes the precipitation and accumulation of scale and provides a protective barrier to help guard against corrosion.
- Applications: Seam & Combi Ovens, Food Service
- IsoNet® - OptiPure’s patented scale-inhibiting technology helps protect equipment against scale and corrosion for the system's rated capacity.
- Reduces maintenance frequency and cost and extends equipment life.
- Gradient-density depth filtration reduces dirt, rust, and other debris to ensure clean, clear water for steam generation.
- CTO-Q10 cartridge - Activated carbon filtration protects equipment against corrosive chlorine.
- CTOS-QCR cartridge - Catalytic carbon provides added protection against chloramines when present in water supplies, and IsoNet provides scale inhibition.
- The new manifold design provides fewer possible leak points.
- Sturdy, powder-coated mounting bracket and multi-function valve simplify installation.
- Multi-function valve provides:
- A shutoff valve for quick and simple filter replacements
- System bypass valve for easy system maintenance
- Flush port to flush cartridges after installation
- Built-in pressure gauge allows visual monitoring of when filters need to be changed.
- Utilizes Qwik-Twist cartridges that make changing filters quick, easy, and sanitary.
- OptiPure Spec Sheet
- OptiPure User Manual
- Replacement Cartridges:
- 300-05828 – CTO-Q10 (1 required, sold separately)
- 300-05832 – CTOS-QCR (1 required, sold separately)
*Please Note: Usually ships in 1-5 business days.
OptiPure is now part of the Pentair family of brands. Many well-known Optipure filter systems have been discontinued and/or rebranded under the Pentair Everpure brand. The quality and specifications for all Pentair Everpure filter systems remain extremely high. This change means many OptiPure part numbers will be rebranded as Pentair Everpure.