Everpure Claris - Softening, Filtering & Buffering Cartridges
Everpure Claris Filtration Systems have been specifically developed to remove a range of contaminants, such as particles or unwanted taste & odor, in hot drinks such as tea, coffee, and espresso as well as in steam cooking equipment. Vita Filters is an authorized Pentair Everpure Distributor and carries the full line of Claris water filtration cartridges, systems, and filter heads.
How Does Claris Ultra Differ From Traditional Claris?
- Combines mineral adaptation and stabilization
- Inhibits corrosion
- Inhibits metal migration from machine parts
- Maintains a stable pH range according
- EPA drinking water standards
- Filter family offers a wider capacity range
- Has a lower cost of operation and less machine downtime
- Has lower pressure loss and higher throughput
What is the difference between Everpure Claris Traditional vs. Claris Ultra?
Claris Ultra offers higher capacities versus traditional Claris due to its added sequestering agent which allows more blended water to go through the DUOBLEND bypass, putting less stress on the resin and thus slowing its exhaustion.
The Everpure Claris Ultra Cartridge family consists of five cartridges with a higher capacity range versus the traditional Claris Cartridge line (660 to 5,283 gallons). The newer Claris Ultra family has the widest range of cartridge capacities on the market.