John Guest Speedfit 3/8" Compression Female Connector, Push to Connect Fitting, White, PSEI6012U9P
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized John Guest Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12-Month Parts Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-staff Water Experts? Contact us
The John Guest female connector is for OD tubing sizes to male 3/8 in. compression threads commonly found on flexible supply lines and supply stop valves. John Guest Push-fit technology makes connecting tubing quick and easy. They are manufactured with a white polysulfone body and EPDM O-ring. Fitting is threaded onto male 3/8 in. compression threads to convert fitting to push-fit and used for supply lines on beverage and coffee equipment, water filtration, and vending machine applications.
- John Guest Speedfit Adapter 3/8" Female Compression x 3/8" John Guest
- Part No. PSEI6012U9
- Speedfit technology provides a reliable, leak-free connection
- Connects to copper, CPVC, and PEX pipe in any combination
- Simple to use with no tools required
- Suitable for hot and cold potable water applications
- Approved for behind-wall use
- Lead-free, Full flow, & UV Resistant
- Include one (1) fitting
- Type: Female to Female Connector
- Tube Fitting Material: Polypropylene
- Fitting Connection Type: Tube x Compression
- Push-Fit Side: 3/8" Tube
- Threaded Side: 3/8" Compression
- Max. Pressure: 150 psi @ 70°F | 60 psi @ 140°F
- Color: White
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
*Please Note: Usually ships in 1 business days.