Polaris TR28P Pressure Pool Cleaner F5TR
The Polaris TR28P pressure-side cleaner delivers powerful and proven cleaning results for all in-ground pool surfaces.
With its iconic three-wheel design, the Polaris TR28P pressure-side pool cleaner vacuums, sweeps, and scrubs the floor and walls of in-ground swimming pools. Engineered with powerful Dual Venturi Jets that create superior suction and a large inlet, the TR28P easily collects leaves, acorns, pebbles, and small debris within its large capacity debris bag — before it can reach the pump basket or filter — helping to prolong the life of the filtration system. Powered by a booster pump, the TR28P simply connects to a dedicated return line and provides hassle-free performance. The in-line backup valve automatically frees the cleaner if it gets cornered. The TR28P comes with the TailSweep PRO® to blow debris out of corners and hard-to-reach places and eliminate spraying outside the pool.
- Powerful, Comprehensive Cleaning: Powered by dual venturi jets, it thoroughly vacuums and sweeps the pool floor and walls in a few hours, giving you more time to enjoy it
- Large Debris Intake: Rid your pool of both big and small debris. A large, unobstructed vacuum inlet enables it to pick up leaves, pebbles, and acorns, along with other debris.
- TailSweep PRO Included: A sweep hose attachment that blows debris out of corners and hard-to-reach places while eliminating spraying outside the pool.
- Less Maintenance: Give your filtration system a break. The large capacity debris bag collects debris from pool surfaces—reducing pump and filter exertion—so your system works less and lasts longer.
- Maximized Circulation: Efficiently and effectively returns and distributes clean, filtered, and heated water throughout the pool.
- Ready to Clean: Fully equipped with 31 feet of hose, and a single chamber debris bag already installed for capturing larger debris.
- Requires a dedicated booster pump
- BONUS: Includes additional all-purpose debris bag and TailSweep PRO.
Specifications & Documents:
- Pool Type: In-Ground
- Venturi Jets: 2
- Vacuum Inlet: 2 1/4"
- Active Brushing: No
- Drive Mechanism: Shaft Drive
- Tires: Classic White
- Requires Booster Pump: Yes
- Auto Back-Up: Yes
- Debris Collection: Single Chamber & Bonus Zipper Bag
- TailSweep PRO® Compatibility: Yes, Included
- User Manual
- Product Brochure
- Quick Start Guide
FREE SHIPPING - Usually ships in 1-5 business days.
Please Note: Fluidra Polaris ‘Trade Series Exclusive’ products require contacting us to purchase. Please use the request form above or contact us page; we can provide product details, availability, pricing, purchasing options, etc.
Disclaimer: Professional installation and setup are recommended (not included). Proof of installation by a trained technician may be required to validate the factory warranty.