Polaris EPIC 8642 iQ WiFi Robotic Pool Cleaner FEPIC8642IQ
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized Polaris Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
Why wait for your pool cleaner at home when you can clean your pool regardless of where you are? With the convenience of iAquaLink® app control for on-the-go cleaning and remote control capabilities, the Polaris EPIC 8642 iQ offers enhanced maneuverability with a tighter turn radius and greater agility to propel the cleaner up walls and over obstacles. An advanced Double Helix brush design helps channel dirt toward the inlet for superior debris collection as it scrubs your pool's floor, walls, and waterline. At the same time, powerful cyclonic vacuum technology enables the cleaner to maintain strong suction for outstanding results. Equipped with hassle-free features that make maintenance easy, the Polaris EPIC 8642 iQ is a robust robotic cleaner that gets the job done.
Specifications & Documents:
- Brand: Polaris
- Application: Inground, Pool
- Channel: Pool Equipment
- Color: Gray, Black, Dark Blue
- Weight: 38.36 pounds
- Frequency Rating (Hz): 60
- Voltage: 120V
- Brush System: Double Helix Brushes at the front and rear of the cleaner
- Cable Length: 60 foot
- Cable Type: Swivel
- Caddy Available: True
- Cleaner Type: Robotic
- Climbs: True
- Drive Mechanism: Tracks
- Filter Size: Large
- Filter Type: Canister
- Includes: Caddy
- Motor System: Dual Traction Motor enables independent rotational brush operation
- Pool Cleaning Functionality: Floor, Wall, Waterline
- Pool Size: Up to 50'
- Pool Surface: Concrete, Fiberglass, Gunite, Pebble, Tile
- Depth: 17 inch
- Height: 12 inch
- Width: 16 inch
- Vacuum Technology: Cyclonic
- UPC Code: 052337095730
- Known Part Numbers: 8642 iQ, FEPIC8642IQ, POL-20-1007
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Product Brochure
Please Note: Jandy and Polaris Fluidra ‘Trade Series Exclusive’ products require contacting us to purchase. Please use the request form above or contact us page; we can provide product details, availability, pricing, purchasing options, etc.
Disclaimer: Professional installation and setup are required (not included). Proof of installation by a trained technician is required to validate the factory warranty.
Click here to find a professional near you.
Jandy Polaris Fluidra USA & Canada Warranty Support