Pentair Triton II Sand Side Mount Pool Filtration System
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized Pentair Pool Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12-Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
FIBERGLASS SAND FILTER WITHOUT VALVES.
Triton II Side Mount Filters are the original and still the industry standard. Our unique process creates a one-piece, fiberglass-reinforced tank with a UV-resistant surface finish for years of unequaled strength and durability. This unique method locks in fiberglass, preventing fibers from "blooming" under harsh conditions.
- Heavy-duty closure provides easy inspection.
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge with air relief valve
- Instant access to sand and all internal parts
- Internal air bleed automatically prevents unwanted air pockets
- Combination sand and water drain makes servicing and winterizing fast and easy
- Easy access heavy-duty closure with a built-in pressure relief valve makes inspection and maintenance fast and more accessible.
- Threaded bulkhead connectors for easier installation and service
- One-piece, fiberglass-reinforced tank with UV-resistant surface finish for years of unequaled strength and durability
The Triton II filter features a special internal design that ensures all water receives maximum filtration for crystal-clear results. Plus, a flow system design controls filtration quality and provides maximum run times between backwashing to save you time.
This process creates a one-piece, fiberglass-reinforced tank with a UV-resistant coating for years of dependable, corrosion-resistant service.
- Triton II Fiberglass Sand Filter Brochure
- Triton Fiberglass Sand Filter Installation and User's Guide
- Triton II Filters
*Please Note: Usually ships in 1-3 weeks. Not eligible for expedited shipping.
WARNING: The following product(s) can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Products beginning with EC- are exclusive to e-commerce sales. For warranty information, please visit www.pentair.com/warranty. Images are for representation only.
Please Note: Professional installation and setup are highly recommended. This equipment is easy to use once set up; however, professional installation and configuration help ensure proper functionality from day one. Installation and setup are not included.