Pentair Sta-Rite System:3 Mod Media Pool Filter SM Series
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized Pentair Pool Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12-Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
A NEW CLASS OF NONCARTRIDGE FILTRATION.
No longer using "cartridges," Sta-Rite's advanced technology has brought a new filtration class to your pool. The modular media concept incorporates the latest in media science, perfectly balanced flow, and an integral manifold design, namely, ultra-capacity filtration. This filtration concept puts carefree operations within reach. Modular filter tanks allow for quick filter media change without changing the tank. The contemporary style and matte black finish look attractive in any pool setting.
One cleaning for an entire season?
System:3 Mod Media filters from Sta-Rite handle 2–3 times more dirt than other filters to deliver maintenance-free performance for up to a full season. Featuring perfectly balanced flow and an integral manifold design, these filters are engineered to deliver the ultimate labor savings. System:3 Mod Media filters are ideal for inground pools, inground hot tubs, and water features.
- Typical installation—inground pools, inground hot tubs, and water features
- Durable, two-piece tank housing constructed of Dura-Glas™, the leading glass-reinforced composite resin
- The innovative balanced flow design is the standard of the industry
- Complete media coverage combined with shallow pleats means more excellent dirt-holding capabilities for longer filter cycles and less cleaning
- Hose off the elements in a matter of minutes—makes servicing a snap
- Dual drain plugs—side plug available for plumbing to waste, and bottom plug drains the entire filter
Note: No backwash valve is required.
Note: Operating limits—Maximum continual operating pressure of 50 psi. Pool/spa (bather) applications, maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104 °F.
- An Up-Close Look Top-mounted pressure gauge is conveniently positioned for easy reading.
- Stands Tough Year After Year DuraGlas™, Sta-Rite's® exclusive high-density composite resin, will never corrode and weather the elements.
- Easy Access Posi-Lok™ clamps provide easy access to the filter module. 50/50 split-tank design offers extra room for cleaning and service. Fast in, fast out!
- Powerfully Smooth 2" plumbing ports improve hydraulic flow, which allows the pump to work more efficiently.
The filter is made from a high-density composite resin to weather the elements for a long, dependable life. And its sleek, contemporary appearance and matte black finish look attractive in any pool setting.
System Mod Media filters combine a balanced flow, integral manifold design, and an easily cleaned media element. Modular filter tanks permit quick change of filter media. The result is a filter system that requires less frequent cleaning and is easy to clean.
*Please Note: Usually ships in 1-5 business days. Not eligible for expedited shipping. Images are for representation only.
Products beginning with EC- are exclusive to e-commerce sales. For warranty information, please visit www.pentair.com/warranty.
Please Note: Professional installation and setup are highly recommended. This equipment is easy to use once set up; however, professional installation and configuration help ensure proper functionality from day one. Installation and setup are not included.