Pentair S7S50 System:3 Side Mount Stainless Steel Sand Pool Filter 2.4 Sq. Ft.
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized Pentair Pool Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12-Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
Squeaky clean and crystal clear.
System:3 brings you the proven performance of Sta-Rite's sophisticated sand filter hydraulics in the easiest-to-operate filter. Highly efficient, its sophisticated design yields a uniform flow pattern. Modular filter tanks allow for a quick filter media change without changing the tank. The contemporary style and matte black finish look attractive in any pool setting/
- Durable two-piece tank housing constructed of Dura-Glas™, Sta-Rite's industry leading glass-reinforced composite resin
- The innovative design of the System:3 tank combined with the lateral/hub assembly produces a balanced flow of water and larger dirt-holding capacity.
- The deep sand bed holds more dirt, resulting in longer filter cycles and less cleaning.
- Dual Drain Plugs – The side plug helps make sand removal easy, while the bottom plug comes with an integral screen for easy draining without the loss of sand
- The contemporary style and matte black finish look attractive in any pool setting.
- Perfect for inground pools, inground hot tubs, and water features
- Operating Limits – maximum continual operating pressure of 50 psi. Pool/Spa (bather) applications, maximum water temperature (internal filter) 104°F (40°C).
- Application: Pool, Spa
- Weight: 100.9 pounds
- Material: Glass, Resin
- Standards Approvals: ANSI Standard 50 Certified
- Filtration Area: 2.4 square feet
- Tank Port Size: 2 inch
- UPC Code: 022315123168
- System 3 Brochure
- System 3 Sand Filters for Inground Pools
- System 3 SS Owner's Manual
- System 3 Sand Filters SS Series
*Please Note: Usually ships in 1-5 business days. Not eligible for expedited Shipping.
Please Note: Professional installation and setup are highly recommended. This equipment is easy to use once set up; however, professional installation and configuration help ensure proper functionality from day one. Installation and setup are not included.
Products beginning with EC- are exclusive to e-commerce sales. For warranty information, please visit www.pentair.com/warranty. Images are for representation only.