Pentair Quad D.E. Cartridge Style Pool Filter System
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized Pentair Pool Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12-Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
The crystal clarity of D.E. with cartridge convenience.
Pentair has combined the cleaning ability of diatomaceous earth (D.E.) filters with the convenience of cartridge filters into one product. The Quad D.E. Cartridge Style Filter features four easily accessible and removable D.E. cartridges for increased cleaning capacity. These cartridges filter out microscopic impurities like dirt, algae, and some forms of bacteria, giving you pool water that sparkles. Plus, cleaning the filter is a snap. You can backwash and recharge like a traditional D.E. filter, remove and rinse off the cartridges, or remove the lid, leave the cartridges in place, open the drain plug, and rinse.
The Pentair Quad DE In-Ground Pool Filter provides the highest level of filtration out of all the filtration types available. The Quad DE can filter out particulate as small as 5 microns. That's the same size as a human red blood cell. The Quad DE uses a set of 4 cartridges coated in pool-grade diatomaceous earth to provide filtration.
The Quad DE tank is made with fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene that enhances durability and product life. It uses a hi-flow manual air relief valve that eliminates air buildup in the tank rather than having it force back through the system.
- Four large-capacity cartridges provide maximum filter surface area for greater dirt-trapping capacity and more extended periods between cleanings.
- A unique internal flow path ensures optimum filtration and backwashing efficiency.
- Chemical-resistant, fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene tank for exceptional strength and long life
- Quickly removable cartridge elements make maintenance fast and easy
- Water flows through the Quad D.E. Cartridge Style Pool Filters so efficiently that your pump will use less energy
- Fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene tank for long life—will not corrode
- 2" plumbing connections for maximum flow
- 1 ½" drain for accessible and efficient cleanout and 100% draining
Easy to Maintain:
Cleaning the Quad D.E. filter is easy! You have three options: backwash and recharge like a traditional D.E. filter, remove and rinse off the cartridges, or remove the lid, leave the cartridges in place, open the drain plug, and rinse.
The Quad DE filter's four large-capacity cartridges provide maximum filter surface area for greater dirt-trapping capacity. When water passes through these cartridges, microscopic impurities like dirt, algae, and some forms of bacteria are filtered out, giving you water that sparkles.
- Replacement filter cartridges:
Please Note: Cartridges are designed with slick surfaces, so dirt easily rinses off. You can remove and rinse or rinse in place. You can also backwash and recharge like a traditional D.E. filter. However, you must use a Hi-Flow™ Backwash Valve (Part # 261050 or Part # 261055) or Slide Valve (Part # 263064) when plumbing a filter with a backwash valve (*sold separately).
*Please Note: In stock! Usually ships in 1-5 business days. Not eligible for expedited Shipping.
Please Note: Professional installation and setup are highly recommended. This equipment is easy to use once set up; however, professional installation and configuration help ensure proper functionality from day one. Installation and setup are not included.
WARNING: The following product(s) can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Products beginning with E.C.- are exclusive to e-commerce sales. For warranty information, please visit www.pentair.com/warranty. Images are for representation only.