OptiPure SX2-21 160-00350 10" Twin Filtration System
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized OptiPure Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
The SX2-21 is a dual-housing water treatment system with drop-in 10” cartridges that reduce sediment to 0.5 microns and chlorine, taste & odor at a flow rate of 1.5 GPM for 15,000 gallons. This system includes ScaleX2, a chemical-free scale inhibition technology that utilizes Template-Induced Crystallization to inhibit calcium carbonate scale formation effectively.
- Steam & Combi Ovens - boilers or steam generators up to 1.5 GPM.
- Coffee Brewers - Single or combination applications up to 1.5 GPM.
- ScaleX2® protects boilers, steam generators, and coffee equipment against the formation and accumulation of scale.
- Reduces maintenance frequency and cost and extends equipment life.
- Gradient-density sediment filtration protects against dirt, rust, and other debris down to 0.5 microns.
- High-capacity activated-carbon filtration makes water taste great and protects equipment against corrosive chlorine.
- A sturdy, powder-coated mounting bracket and full-flow inlet shut-off valve simplifies installation.
- Inlet shut-off and depressurization valves make filter replacement quick and simple.
- Minimizes waste by only replacing the drop-in cartridge and reusing the filter sump.
- NSF Certified under Standard 42
- Dimensions: 14.6”h x 11.3” w x 5.8”d
- Connection : Inlet & Outlet 1/2” FNPT
- Operating Pressure Range: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar)
- Inlet Water Temperature Range : 35˚ - 100˚F (2˚ - 38˚C)
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Performance: Chlorine, Taste, and Odor
- Reduction Capacity: 15,000 gals. (56,775 L)
- Service Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM
- Sediment Reduction: 0.5 microns (nominal)
- Scale Inhibitor: ScaleX2®
- Part No. SX2-21 160-00350 SX221 16000350
- Product Spec Sheet
- Product Manual
Replacement Cartridges: (*sold separately)
- 252-20110 – CTO-10
- 252-60205 – SCLX2-1
- 252-60110 – SX21RK (OEM kit includes one CTO-10 and one SCLX2-1 cartridge)
*Please Note: Usually ships in 1-5 business days.
OptiPure is now part of the Pentair family of brands. Many well-known Optipure filter systems have been discontinued and/or rebranded under the Pentair Everpure brand. The quality and specifications for all Pentair Everpure filter systems remain extremely high. This change means many OptiPure part numbers will be rebranded as Pentair Everpure.