OptiPure QTCR-1 160-52131 Chloramine Reduction Filtration System
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized OptiPure Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
The Pentair Optipure QTCR-1 is a single-cartridge water treatment system with one 15″ Qwik-Twist cartridge that reduces sediment down to 5.0-microns and reduces chlorine, taste, odor, and chloramine at a flow rate of 1.7 GPM for 10,000 gallons.
- Fountain Beverage: One carbonation
- Espresso, Coffee, Tea: Applications where water hardness is not a problem
- Drinking Water
- Reduces maintenance frequency and cost and extends equipment life
- Sediment filtration protects against dirt, rust, and other debris
- High-capacity catalytic activated-carbon filtration reduces chloramines and chlorine
- A sturdy, power-coated mounting bracket and full-flow inlet shut-off valve simplifies installation
- Built-in pressure gauge allows visual monitoring of when filters need to be changed
- Utilizes Qwik-Twist cartridges that make changing filters quick, easy, and sanitary
- IAPMO certified to NSF/ANSI standard 42
- Dimensions: 21″H x 6″W x 4″D
- Connection - Inlet & Outlet: ⅜″ FNPT
- Operating Pressure Range: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar)
- Inlet Water Temperature Range: 35° - 100°F
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.
- Chloramine, Chlorine, Taste, and Odor reduction: 10,000 gals. (37,850 L)
- Service Flow Rate: 1.7 GPM
- Sediment Reduction: 5.0 microns (nominal)
- Replacement Cartridge: CTO-QCR2 300-05833 (*sold separately)
- Spec Sheet
- User Manual
*Please Note: Usually ships in 1-5 business days. Images are for representation. Pentair OptiPure is updating its branding and packaging.