OptiPure QT1+CR 160-52080 Dual Filtration System
This item has been discontinued and replaced with the Everpure QT1+CR 170-52080 Chloramine Reduction System. The replacement filter cartridges are still available for purchase.
The Pentair OptiPure QT1+CR is a dual-cartridge water treatment system with two Qwik-Twist cartridges, which reduces sediment over 0.5-microns and reduces chlorine up to 20,000 gallons at a flow rate of 2.5 gpm and chloramine up to 6,000 gallons at 0.5 gpm.
- Applications: STEAM & COMBI OVENS and for reducing chloramines, chlorine, and sediment.
- Reduces maintenance frequency and cost and extends equipment life.
- Gradient-density depth filtration reduces dirt, rust, and other debris as small as 0.5 microns to ensure clean, clear water for steam generation.
- CTO-QCR - catalytic carbon protects against chloramines when present in water supplies.
- CTO-Q10 - activated carbon filtration protects equipment against corrosive chlorine.
- Sturdy, powder-coated mounting bracket and full-flow inlet shut-off valve simplify installation.
- Built-in pressure gauge allows visual monitoring of when filters must be changed.
- The inlet shut-off valve makes the filter replacement quick and simple.
- Utilizes Qwik-Twist cartridges that make changing filters quick, easy, and sanitary.
Product Spec Sheet
*Please Note: Usually ships in 1-5 business days. Images are for representation -- Pentair is in the process of rebranding and relabeling multiple OptiPure products to become part of the Everpure brand.
OptiPure is now part of the Pentair family of brands. Many well-known Optipure filter systems have been discontinued and/or rebranded under the Pentair Everpure brand. The quality and specifications for all Pentair Everpure filter systems remain extremely high. This change means many OptiPure part numbers will be rebranded as Pentair Everpure.