OptiPure OPS175CR Reverse Osmosis System (Chloramine Reduction)
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized OptiPure Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
The Pentair OptiPure OPS175CR utilizes Reverse Osmosis (RO) to remove >97% of the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) from water. Then, a balance of minerals is dissolved into the RO water to provide optimized water with desirable TDS for recommended applications. The system can produce up to 175 gallons per day operating at line pressure and includes an integrated pre-filter which reduces sediment and chlorine and a post-filter for chloramine reduction. The OPS175CR includes an operating pressure gauge and a hydropneumatic storage tank that holds up to 16 gallons to meet specific demand requirements. The system also has a built-in manual bypass valve. The compact design can be wall-mounted or installed under the counter and comes with tubing and fittings required for installation.
- Applications: Combi Ovens, Steamers, Proofers
- Significantly reduces scale and corrosion problems related to high TDS, water hardness, and chlorides.
- Ideal for combi and steam oven applications where mineral reduction is necessary to meet manufacturer’s warranty requirements.
- Integrated mineral-addition cartridge provides TDS needed for conductivity sensors and optimal mineral content for steam equipment applications.
- High-capacity pre-filter removes sediment and chlorine and protects the RO membrane.
- The operating pressure gauge allows visual monitoring of system production and pre-filter condition.
- Plumbed-in post filter reduces chloramine.
- A sealed hydropneumatic storage tank provides the needed capacity and delivers pressurized water downstream equipment.
- The optimized water line to equipment is ½” ID hose. A ¾” Garden Hose Thread (GHT) connector is provided for connection to equipment when applicable.
- Integrated system bypass valve eliminates costly service interruptions and downtime.
- The compact, modular design utilizes installation under counters and in tight spaces.
- Non-electric design operates on available water pressure.
- Simple, easy-to-install, and service design.
- Feed-water connection to the system should be COLD only.
- 300-05828 – CTO-Q10 (1 required)
- 204-52820 – AMS-QT15 (1 required)
- 252-70255 – ILMA-10.14 (1 required)
- 300-05821 – CTO-Q10CR (1 required)
- OPS175CR/2 Part #: 164-01402
- OPS175CR/5 Part # 164-01405
- OPS175CR/10 Part # 164-01410
- OPS175CR/16 Part #: 164-01416
*Please Note: Usually ships in 1-2 weeks. Not eligible for expedited shipping. This item required industry professional installation (not included).