OptiPure OPS175 Reverse Osmosis RO System (Steam)
- Applications: Combi Ovens, Steamers, Proofers
- Significantly reduces scale and corrosion problems related to high TDS, water hardness, and chlorides.
- Ideal for combi and steam oven applications where TDS, hardness, and chloride reduction are necessary to meet the manufacturer’s warranty requirements.
- Integrated mineral-addition cartridge provides TDS needed for conductivity sensors and optimal mineral content for steam equipment applications.
- High-capacity pre-filter takes out sediment and chlorine and protects the RO membrane.
- The operating pressure gauge allows visual monitoring of system production and pre-filter condition.
- The optimized water line to equipment is ½” ID hose. A ¾” Garden Hose Thread (GHT) connector is provided for connection to equipment when applicable.
- A sealed hydropneumatic storage tank provides the needed capacity and delivers pressurized water downstream equipment.
- Integrated system bypass valve eliminates costly service interruptions and downtime.
- The compact, modular design utilizes installation under counters and in tight spaces.
- Non-electric design operates on available water pressure.
- Simple, easy-to-install, and service design.
FREE SHIPPING - Usually ships in 1-5 business days.
*Images are for representation.
Please Note: OptiPure is now part of the Pentair family of brands. Many popular Optipure products have been rebranded under the Pentair Everpure brand. The quality and specifications for all Pentair systems remain extremely high. This change may mean OptiPure part numbers will be rebranded as Pentair Everpure and/or may have Pentair Everpure labels.