OptiPure OP175/16 164-00216 Reverse Osmosis System 16 Gal. Tank
The Pentair OptiPure® OP175 utilizes Reverse Osmosis (RO) to remove >97% of the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) from water. Then, a balance of minerals is dissolved into the RO water to provide optimized water with desirable TDS for the recommended applications. The system operates at line pressure and can produce up to 175+ gallons per day of optimal quality water.
The OP175 processor can be wall-mounted or installed under the counter and includes integrated pre-filtration with particulate and chlorine reduction. The system includes a built-in full-system bypass valve. The system also includes a 16-gallon atmospheric storage tank with a top-mounted variable-flow repressurization system and a sub-micron air breather, hose, tubing, and fittings required for installation.
- Applications: Any foodservice equipment where it is desirable to remove existing Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), to minimize problems associated with high TDS, high hardness, high chlorides or any other TDS-related problems.
- Replacement Cartridge(s): (*sold separately)
To understand its use with foodservice equipment, think of reverse osmosis as a “system” rather than a technology. Basic system components include:
- Pre-Treatment — protects and maximizes membrane life and performance
- Membrane Separation — removes TDS and other contaminants
- TDS Management — filtered blending or mineral modification
- Storage — water must be stored to meet equipment usage requirements
- Re-Pressurization — delivers equipment flow and pressure requirements
- Post-Treatment — final filtration of product water
OptiPure systems that utilize reverse osmosis are specially designed to meet the unique requirements of different types of equipment such as combi and steam ovens, espresso machines and coffee and tea brewers.
Consider an OptiPure system for your application when:
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) and hardness levels are too severe for scale inhibition or basic filtration.
- Equipment manufacturer’s minimum water quality standards for warranty must be achieved.
- Consistency of product is required regardless of location or differing water characteristics.
OptiPure offers different styles of reverse osmosis systems, which include blending water systems (BWS) and mineral addition systems (OP & SRO).
- BWS systems allow management of TDS with the use of a precision blend valve to adjust TDS to the desired level.
- OP & SRO systems utilize mineral addition to ensure a specific balance of minerals in water regardless of incoming water quality.
FREE SHIPPING - Usually ships in 1-5 business days.
*Images are for representation.
Please Note: OptiPure is now part of the Pentair family of brands. Many popular Optipure products have been rebranded under the Pentair Everpure brand. The quality and specifications for all Pentair systems remain extremely high. This change may mean OptiPure part numbers will be rebranded as Pentair Everpure and/or may have Pentair Everpure labels.