OptiPure FXPT-11CR 160-50011 Filtration System
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized OptiPure Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
The FXPT-11CR is a single-housing water treatment system with a drop-in 10” cartridge that reduces sediment down to 1 micron, reduces chlorine up to 35,000 gallons at 1 GPM, and reduces chloramine at a flow rate of 0.5 GPM for 3,500-gallons. The FXPT-11CR is designed to act as a polishing filter on reverse osmosis permeates to remove residual chloramine in city water supplies.
- All equipment - When excessive sediment is a problem
- STEAM & COMBI OVENS – For reducing chloramines on RO permeate.
- ESPRESSO, HOT WATER TOWERS, COFFEE BREWERS – For reducing chloramines on RO permeate.
- Replacement Cartridge(s): 252-20610 CCM-10 (*sold separately)
- Improves quality and consistency of cold and hot beverages.
- Reduces maintenance frequency and cost and extends equipment life.
- Gradient-density sediment filtration protects against dirt, rust, and other debris down to 1 micron.
- Catalytic-carbon filtration provides added protection against chloramines that may be present in water supplies.
- Sturdy, powder-coated mounting bracket, full-flow inlet shut-off valve, and depressurization valves simplify installation.
- 3/8” Push-to-Connect Inlet/Outlet Fittings.
- Inlet shut-off and depressurization valves make filter replacement quick and simple.
- Minimizes waste by only replacing drop-in cartridges and reusing filter sump.
- Product Spec Sheet
*Please Note: Usually ships in 1-5 business days.