OptiPure FXI-22P 160-50120 Twin Filtration System 6.0 GPM (Ice Machines)
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized OptiPure Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
The OptiPure FXI-22P is a dual-housing water treatment system with drop-in 20” cartridges that reduces sediment down to 0.5-microns and reduces chlorine, taste & odor at a flow rate of 6.0 GPM for 60,000 gallons. The system includes IsoNet®, OptiPure’s patented scale inhibiting technology, which delivers consistent protection against the precipitation and accumulation of scale and provides a protective barrier to help guard against corrosion.
- CTO & Scale Reduction
- Ice - High production Cubers up to 2,400 lbs. Flakers up to 4,000 lbs. Daily ice production.
- IsoNet®, OptiPure’s patented scale-inhibiting technology, helps protect equipment against scale and corrosion for the system's rated capacity.
- Reduces maintenance frequency and cost and extends equipment life.
- Gradient-density sediment filtration protects against dirt, rust, and other debris down to 0.5 microns.
- High-capacity activated-carbon filtration makes water taste great and protects equipment against corrosive chlorine.
- A sturdy, powder-coated mounting bracket and full-flow inlet shut-off valve simplifies installation.
- Built-in pressure gauge allows visual monitoring of when filters need to be changed.
- Inlet shut-off and depressurization valves make filter replacement quick and simple.
- Minimizes waste by only replacing drop-in cartridges and reusing filter sumps.
- NSF Certified under Standard 42.
- Part No. 160-50120 FXI-22P, 16050120 FXI22P
- Replacement Cartridge(s): two 252-20220 CTOS-20 (*sold separately)
- Spec Sheet
- User Manual
*Please Note: Usually ships in 1-5 business days.