OptiPure FXI-22 160-50115 20" Twin Filtration System 3.0 GPM
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized OptiPure Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
The FXI-22 is a dual-housing water treatment system with drop-in 20” cartridges that reduces sediment down to 0.5-microns and reduces chlorine, taste & odor at a flow rate of 3.0 GPM for 30,000 gallons. The system includes IsoNet®, OptiPure’s patented scale inhibiting technology, which delivers consistent protection against the precipitation and accumulation of scale and provides a protective barrier to help guard against corrosion.
- CTO & Scale Reduction
- Ice - Cubers up to 1,500 lbs. Flakers up to 2,000 lbs. Includes pre-filter for water supplies with high sediment levels.
- Coffee - Multiple Brewer applications up to 3.0 GPM.
- IsoNet®, OptiPure’s patented scale-inhibiting technology, helps protect equipment against scale and corrosion for the system's rated capacity.
- Reduces maintenance frequency and cost and extends equipment life.
- Gradient-density sediment filtration protects against dirt, rust, and other debris down to 0.5-microns.
- An additional 5-micron pre-filter provides further protection on water supplies with excessive sediment.
- High-capacity activated-carbon filtration makes water taste great and protects equipment against corrosive chlorine.
- A sturdy mounting bracket and full-flow inlet shut-off valve simplifies installation.
- Built-in pressure gauge allows visual monitoring of when filters need to be changed.
- Inlet shut-off and depressurization valves make filter replacement quick and simple.
- Minimizes waste by only replacing drop-in cartridges and reusing filter sumps.
- NSF Certified under Standard 42.
- Part No. FXI-22 160-50115, FXI22 16050115
- Replacement Cartridge(s): 252-10120 – S5-20 and 252-20220 – CTOS-20 (sold separately)
- Spec Sheet
- User Manual
*Please Note: Usually ships in 1-5 business days.