OptiPure FXI-11 160-50105 Filtration System 1.5 GPM
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized OptiPure Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
The FXI-11 is a single-housing water treatment system with a drop-in 10” cartridge that reduces sediment down to 0.5 microns and reduces chlorine, taste & odor at a flow rate of 1.5 GPM for 15,000 gallons. The system includes IsoNet®, OptiPure’s patented scale inhibiting technology, which delivers consistent protection against the precipitation and accumulation of scale and provides a protective barrier to help guard against corrosion.
- Ice - Cubers up to 800 lbs. Flakers up to 1,000 lbs.
- Coffee - Single to Multiple Brewers up to 1.5 GPM.
- Steam & Combi Ovens
- IsoNet®, OptiPure’s patented scale-inhibiting technology, helps protect equipment against scale and corrosion for the system's rated capacity.
- Reduces maintenance frequency and cost and extends equipment life.
- Gradient-density sediment filtration protects against dirt, rust, and other debris down to 0.5 microns.
- High-capacity activated-carbon filtration makes water taste great and protects equipment against corrosive chlorine.
- A sturdy mounting bracket and full-flow inlet shut-off valve simplifies installation.
- Built-in pressure gauge allows visual monitoring of when filters need to be changed.
- Inlet shut-off and depressurization valves make filter replacement quick and simple.
- Minimizes waste by only replacing the drop-in cartridge and reusing the filter sump.
- NSF Certified under Standard 42.
- Part No. FXI-11 160-50105, FXI11 16050105
- Replacement Cartridge(s): 252-20210 CTOS-10 (*sold separately)
- Spec Sheet
- User Manual
*Please Note: Usually ships in 1-5 business days.