OptiPure FX-12 160-50020 20" Filtration System 3.0 GPM
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized OptiPure Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
The FX-12 is a single-housing water treatment system with a drop-in 20” cartridge that reduces sediment down to 0.5-microns and reduces chlorine, taste & odor at a flow rate of 3.0 GPM for 30,000 gallons.
- Fountain Beverages - 1 or 2 carbonators
- Coffee & Tea - High-volume applications where water hardness is not a problem
- Drinking Water
- Improves quality and consistency of cold and hot beverages
- Reduces maintenance frequency and cost and extends equipment life
- Gradient-density sediment filtration protects against dirt, rust, and other debris down to 0.5-microns
- High-capacity activated-carbon filtration makes water taste great and protects equipment against corrosive chlorine
- A sturdy mounting bracket and full-flow inlet shut-off valve simplifies the installation
- Built-in pressure gauge allows visual monitoring of when filters need to be changed
- Inlet shut-off and depressurization valves make filter replacement quick and simple
- Minimizes waste by only replacing the drop-in cartridge and reusing the filter sump
- NSF Certified under Standard 42
- Part No. FX-12 160-50020, FX12 16050020
- Replacement Cartridge(s): 252-20120 CTO-20 (*sold separately)
- Spec Sheet
*Please Note: Usually ships in 1-5 business days.