OptiPure CTOS-20 20" CTO & Scale Reduction Replacement Cartridge
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized OptiPure Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
The CTOS-20 is a 20” Drop-In cartridge that reduces sediment down to 0.5 microns and reduces chlorine, taste & odor at a flow rate of 3.0 GPM for 30,000 gallons. The cartridge includes IsoNet®, OptiPure’s patented scale-inhibiting technology, which delivers consistent protection against the precipitation and accumulation of scale and provides a protective barrier to help guard against corrosion.
- Applications: Ice machines, coffee brewers, and steam equipment
- IsoNet® - OptiPure’s patented scale-inhibiting technology protects equipment against scale and corrosion.
- Reduces maintenance frequency and cost and extends equipment life.
- Gradient-density depth filtration reduces dirt, rust, and other debris as small as 0.5 microns to ensure clean, clear water and protect solenoids, valves, and other fittings against wear and plugging.
- Activated carbon filtration makes water taste great and protects equipment against corrosive chlorine.
- High capacity cartridge extends filter system life, reducing maintenance frequency.
- Improves equipment operating efficiency by reducing scale and corrosion.
- Generates less waste; only the drop-in cartridge is replaced—no discarding of metal or plastic quick-change cartridges.
- Replacement cartridge cost per gallon is much less than proprietary quick-change filters.
- NSF Certified under Standard 42
- Product Spec Sheet
- Part Numbers:
- CTOS-20 252-00320 (single)
- CTOS-20 252-20220 (6 pack)
System(s) Cartridge Used In:
- FXI-12 160-50110 (1)
- FXI-22 160-50115 (1)
- FXI-22P 160-50120 (2)
- FXI-22P+ 160-50125 (2)
*Please Note: Usually ships in 1-2 business days. Images are for representation only-packaging may vary.