OptiPure CTOS-20 252-20220 20" CTO & Scale Reduction Cartridge 6-Pack
- Applications: Ice machines, coffee brewers, and steam equipment
- IsoNet® - OptiPure’s patented scale-inhibiting technology protects equipment against scale and corrosion.
- Reduces maintenance frequency and cost and extends equipment life.
- Gradient-density depth filtration reduces dirt, rust, and other debris as small as 0.5 microns to ensure clean, clear water and protect solenoids, valves, and other fittings against wear and plugging.
- Activated carbon filtration makes water taste great and protects equipment against corrosive chlorine.
- High capacity cartridge extends filter system life, reducing maintenance frequency.
- Improves equipment operating efficiency by reducing scale and corrosion.
- Generates less waste; only the drop-in cartridge is replaced—no discarding of metal or plastic quick-change cartridges.
- Replacement cartridge cost per gallon is much less than proprietary quick-change filters.
- NSF Certified under Standard 42
- Product Spec Sheet
- Part Numbers:
- CTOS-20 252-00320 (single)
- CTOS-20 252-20220 (6 pack)
System(s) Cartridge Used In:
- FXI-12 160-50110 (1)
- FXI-22 160-50115 (1)
- FXI-22P 160-50120 (2)
- FXI-22P+ 160-50125 (2)
FREE SHIPPING - Usually ships in 1-2 business days.
Please Note: OptiPure is now part of the Pentair family of brands. Many well-known Optipure filter systems have been discontinued and/or rebranded under the Pentair Everpure brand. The quality and specifications for all Pentair Everpure filter systems remain extremely high. This change may mean OptiPure part numbers will be rebranded as Pentair Everpure and/or may have Pentair Everpure labels.