OptiPure BWS1500 Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment System
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized OptiPure Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
Vita Filters offers four different BWS1500 configurations: 50-gallon tank normal pump (BWS1500/50), 50-gallon tank High Flow application (BWS1500/50 HF), 175-gallon tank (BWS1500/175 HF PLUS), and 300-gallon tank (BWS1500/300 HF PLUS). If used for beverage applications, we suggest a Pre and Post filter. Our customers find dunnage racks are nice with these larger systems.
|164-15581||BWS1500/300 HF PLUS|
|164-15576||BWS1500/175 HF PLUS|
|164-15550||BWS1500/50 HF RO SYSTEM 1500GPD|
|164-15545||BWS1500/50 RO SYSTEM|
The Pentair OptiPure BWS1500 Water Treatment System utilizes Reverse Osmosis (RO) to remove >97% of the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) from water. Then, a balance of minerals is dissolved into the RO water, followed by a precision blend valve for further TDS adjustment to provide desirable optimized water TDS.
- Application: Any food service equipment where it is desirable to remove existing Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) and provide a consistent balance of buffered TDS.
- Virtually eliminates scale and corrosion problems related to high TDS, water hardness, or chlorides.
- The precision blending valve allows the user to accurately and precisely blend filtered water with mineral-addition water to a desired optimized TDS Level.
- The rotary vane pressure pump assures consistent production.
- Adjustable reject flow control minimizes water use due to seasonal fluctuations in water temperature.
- High-capacity Pre-filters take out sediment and chlorine and protect the RO membrane.
- The precision blending valve allows the user to accurately and precisely blend a calculated amount of filtered water with the RO product water.
- Digital before and after TDS meter for push-button monitoring of membrane performance and optimized water quality.
- Sample port enables quick and simple system checks and adjustments.
- Built-in pressure gauge allows visual monitoring of operating pressure.
- Integrated system bypass valve eliminates downtime or service interruptions.
- All consumables are easy-to-change Qwik-Twist cartridges
- CTO-Q Pre-Filter 300-05830 (3)
- AMS-QT4021XLE Membrane 204-44021 (1)
- MA-Q15 Post-Filter 300-05855 (1)
BWS1500/50 HF 164-15550:
BWS1500/175 HF PLUS 164-15576:
BWS1500/300 HF PLUS 164-15581:
Please Note: This is a freight-only item. Usually ships in 2-3 weeks. Not eligible for expedited shipping. Professional installation and set-up recommended, not included.