Omnipure SCL6 In-Line Filtration System 1/4" FPT
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized Omnipure Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Want to chat with our experts? Contact us
- Reduces chlorine, taste and odor
- With Calcite (use with RO systems for beverage equipment applications)
- 2 in. O.D. x 6 in. of length
- 10 Micron
- 750 Gallons/6 months Service Life
- Flow Rate 0.5 gpm
- Inlet/Outlet 1/4" FPT
- Replacement for RO
- Replace every 6-12 months
- NSF Certified for Residential & Commercial Use
- SCL6 Spec Sheet
How do calcite filters work?
Calcite corrects pH only enough to reach a non-corrosive equilibrium. It does not overcorrect under normal conditions. Upon contact with calcite, acidic waters slowly dissolve the calcium carbonate to raise the pH, reducing the potential leaching of copper, lead, and other metals found in typical plumbing systems.
What is a GAC carbon filter?
GAC stands for "granular activated carbon" and is made of tiny, loose granules of carbon. A filter with granular activated carbon (GAC) is a proven option to remove certain chemicals, particularly organic chemicals, from water. GAC filters can also remove chemicals that give objectionable odors or tastes to water such as hydrogen sulfide (rotten eggs odor) or chlorine.
What is an inline filter?
An "in-line" filter installs directly onto the main water line. Inline filters are attached directly to your cold-water main, meaning there is no need for an extra tap or any external attachments.
*Please Note: Usually ships in 1-2 business days.