Omnipure SCL10G6 In-Line Scale Inhibitor System 3/8" QC
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized Omnipure Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
Tried and true, the Omnipure CL-series has mostly stayed the same since it was launched in 1970. The simple design delivers exceptional performance in a compact, affordable package. The SCL10 is an easy-to-use, economical inline filter that reduces chlorine, color, and taste by adding polyphosphate. Polyphosphate greatly reduces and inhibits scale build-up caused by the permanent hardness salts of calcium and magnesium in hard water.
- Inlet/outlet option: 3/8" Quick Connect John Guest (JG)
- Reduction Claim: Chlorine, taste, color, and odor reduction with scale/corrosion inhibitor
- Uses: Icemakers, Refrigerators, Under-the-counter, Drinking fountains, Beverage Equipment, R.O. Systems, and in conjunction with Commercial Purification Systems
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 psig
- Operating Temperature: 35 to 100 ºF
- Rated Capacity: 1,250 gal (Scale 6 Months)
- Color: White
- Size: 2" x 10"
- ANSI & NSF Certified for Residential and Commercial Use
- Part No. SCL10 SCL10G6 SCL10-G6
- SCL10 Spec Sheet
*Please Note: Usually ships in 1-2 business days.