Omnipure PH Phosphate Replacement Filter Cartridge
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized Omnipure Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
- Applications: Foodservice including coffee and tea service
- Omnipure Phosphate Cartridge, part no. PH
- The ultimate in lime/scale protection
- 20 ounces of crystalline hexametaphosphate in a single 9 3/4” cartridge
- Ideally used where very hard water and/or high volume is of concern
- For residential and commercial use
- Color: Clear
- Service Life: 6 months
- Size: 9 3/4" x 2"
- Filter housing is sold separately
What does a phosphate filter do?
Phosphates are used in water filter systems to inhibit corrosion of water mains/plumbing (iron, steel, galvanized, lead, copper), and sequester nuisance metals in the water supply (iron, manganese, calcium, magnesium). The result and benefits will be: Prevent "red" (from the iron) and "black" (from manganese) water.
*Please Note: Usually ships in 1-2 business days.