Jandy WaterColors Nicheless LED Pool & Spa Lights with HydroCool Technology
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized Jandy Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- Backed By Manufacturer's Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts • Contact us
RGBW, WATERCOLORS 6W 50' CORD ENGINEERED WITH NEW HYDROCOOL™ TECHNOLOGY TO PROVIDE LONG-LASTING PERFORMANCE.
The Jandy WaterColors Nicheless LED lights with HydroCool™ technology use an innovative, energy-efficient design that harnesses the cooling power of water to create a cooler running, longer lasting* light. Designed to fit in a standard 1-1/2" return fitting, these lights are smaller to accommodate complex pool designs and operate at lower wattages while providing the same brilliant illumination as previous models.
- Bright illumination that reduces energy costs using less wattage than ever before
- Triple-material, unibody construction design eliminates common leakage failure points
- The diffuser lens provides better blending of light for the clearest and most consistent lighting in its class
- Includes easily attachable Quarter-Moon and Half-Moon Lens Covers to eliminate the "Halo Effect" and redirect light away from eyes on stairs, baja shelves, lap lanes, etc. (lenses come in gray, white, and black).
87% ENERGY SAVINGS
Create a brighter, better pool experience with Jandy LED lighting. Compared to traditional incandescent lights, Jandy LED lights reduce energy consumption by 87%* without compromising on performance.
*Calculation based on a comparison between a 500W white incandescent light and an equivalent performing 65W white LED light.
- Every light includes a construction cover, robust installation tool and white and gray cosmetic trim rings.
Please Note: Jandy and Polaris Fluidra ‘Trade Series Exclusive’ products require contacting us to purchase. Please use the request form above or contact us page; we can provide product details, availability, pricing, purchasing options, etc.
Disclaimer: Professional installation and setup are required (not included). Proof of installation by a trained technician is required to validate the factory warranty.
Click here to find a professional near you.
Jandy Polaris Fluidra USA & Canada Warranty Support