Jandy SFSM Side Mount Sand Filter Pool System
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized Jandy Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
MORE SIZES. MORE SOLUTIONS.
Get clearer, cleaner water with a filter that's durable and easy to maintain. Jandy's Side-Mount Sand Filters are designed to install and replace existing residential filters.
Available in four sizes ranging from 24 inches to 37 inches, including a 35 ½-inch model that easily fits through a standard 36-inch doorway for indoor pool pads, these sand pool filters come equipped with industry-standard internal plumbing and plumbing connections making them an ideal choice for filter exchanges and upgrades. A proprietary lid design allows for easy handling and access with more uniform pressure across the lid, and efficient lateral and diffuser construction helps maximize flow with limited pressure drop.
- Beyond the Backyard: Designed for residential or commercial use
- Size Matters: Available in four sizes: 24 inches, 30 inches, 35 ½ inches, and 37 inches, ensuring there's a filter that can fit through a 36-inch doorway
- Easy Installation: Industry-standard plumbing connections for simple filter swaps
- Minimal Maintenance: Combination water/sand drain for easy maintenance
- Cost Efficient Filtration: The Clean/Dirty indicator on the pressure gauge allows you to know exactly when to clean the filter for optimal filtration and water savings
- Laminated polyester/fiberglass resin tank construction
- 7½" center-to-center spread on inlet/outlet ports
- Fitted with an easy-to-read pressure gauge and manual bleed valve
- Connects with two 2" x"2½" Jandy unions (not included)
- Three (3) Backwash Valves kit options (*sold separately):
- 2-in-1 Valve (BWVL-NVL-75)
- Slide Valve (BWVL-SLD-75)
- Multi-Port Valve (BWVL-MPV-75)
- 360°clamp-style valve rotates for easy installation
- Modular internal plumbing allows for easy servicing and replacement
- Hurricane-resistant robust base design prefabricated to fit fastening bolts
- Product Sell Sheet
- Product Install Manual
Please Note: Jandy and Polaris Fluidra ‘Trade Series Exclusive’ products require contacting us to purchase. Please use the request form above or contact us page; we can provide product details, availability, pricing, purchasing options, etc.
Disclaimer: Professional installation and setup are required (not included). Proof of installation by a trained technician is required to validate the factory warranty.
Click here to find a professional near you.
Jandy Polaris Fluidra USA & Canada Warranty Support