Skip to content
Free Shipping on all orders!
Free Shipping on all orders!
by Jandy

Jandy JXi Heater, Natural Gas/Propane, 200K-400K BTU

SKU JXI200N
Request availability & checkout.

Why shop with Vita Filters?

  • Authorized Jandy Distributor
  • Free Shipping • No Minimum
  • Backed By Manufacturer's Warranty
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
  • On-Staff Water Experts • Contact us

Description:

AN ULTRA-COMPACT AND ENERGY-EFFICIENT GAS POOL HEATER.

The JXi™ heater sets the standard in pool and spa heating technology with its ultra-compact size, lightweight design, and energy-efficiency options that save on electrical costs. Providing extreme installation flexibility, this high-efficiency, low-NOx heater is a top choice for pool professionals and pool owners everywhere and is available in both natural and propane gas models.

ENERGY EFFICIENT

84% thermal efficiency rating and low-NOx design surpasses strict DOE Energy Efficiency requirement.1 Select JXi with VersaFlo™ or add the optional VersaFlo Accessory Kit to reduce energy costs even more

  • Fast Installation: Pro-driven features for the fastest, most customer-friendly installation.
  • Best Retrofit Option: Plumbing flexibility for quick Pentair Mastertemp® and Max-E-Therm® replacement that requires no plumbing adjustments.
  • Ultra-Compact Lightweight Design: Easy to store, transport, and install, JXi™ easily fits on a 2' x 2' pad and is 38% lighter with a 28% smaller footprint
  • Flexible Installation: The top can be easily removed for increased accessibility and rotated 180 degrees so you never need to rotate headers. Also includes a flip-up electrical panel for convenient setup and service.
  • Versa Plumb® Ready: Installation in the Versa Plumb system* reduces plumbing costs and increases energy efficiency, all using the smallest footprint available.
  • Commercial ASME Certified Models Now Available: JXi™ models are available with robust heat exchanger tubes and corrosion-resistant bronze headers to meet the high stresses of commercial installations.

Save even more with VersaFlo™ Integrated Bypass Here’s How:

  • The heater is typically only used 3.5% of average annual pump runtime, the other 96.5% of the time the heat exchanger can be bypassed.
  • JXi™ with VersaFlo activates the built-in flow bypass valve based on call for heat to avoid running water through the heat exchanger when water does not need to be heated.
  • Variable-speed pumps can be run at lower speeds, requiring considerably less electricity, thereby providing for significantly reduced electricity costs.
  • VersaFlo Integrated Bypass is available on select models or can easily be added to any JXi heater in the field.
Available Models:
  • JXi200N, JXi200NK (with VersFlo), 200K BTU, Natural Gas Copper
  • JXi260N, JXi260NK (with VersFlo), 260K BTU, Natural Gas Copper
  • JXi400N, JXi400NK (with VersFlo), 399K BTU, Natural Gas Copper
  • JXi400NN, 399K BTU, Natural Gas, Cupronickel
  • JXi200P, JXi200PK (with VersFlo), 200K BTU, Propane Copper
  • JXi260P, JXi260PK (with VersFlo), 260K BTU, Propane Copper
  • JXi400P, JXi400PK (with VersFlo), 399K BTU, Propane Copper
  • JXi400PN, 399K BTU, Propane, Cupronickel

FREE SHIPPING - Usually ships in 1-5 business days.

Please Note: Fluidra Jandy ‘Trade Series Exclusive’ products require contacting us to purchase. Please use the request form above or contact us page; we can provide product details, availability, pricing, purchasing options, etc.

Disclaimer: Professional installation and setup are required (not included). Proof of installation by a trained technician is required to validate the factory warranty.

Click here to find a professional near you.
Fluidra Jandy USA Warranty Support

Please Note: Images are for representation only.

2024 Support Documents:

Free Shipping

Free Ground Shipping on all US orders.

Hassle-Free Returns

Change your mind? No problem. Our easy return process makes it easy.

Satisfaction Guarantee

We don't just claim our products are better - we back it up.

On-Staff Water Experts

Get in touch. Our experts are standing by and ready to help you.