Jandy 60 Sq Ft DEV Series D.E. Filter, TLD-05-126, DEV60
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized Jandy Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
NATURE’S WATER POLISHER.
Diatomaceous earth is a natural, eco-friendly water polisher. Made of tiny fossil exoskeletons, diatomaceous earth is a safe and natural water polisher. The DEV filter traps debris as small as 5 microns, returning highly filtered water to your pool.
DEV filters have a curved grid design that creates balanced water flow throughout the filter tank, and is constructed with a heavy-duty, durable composite body made of corrosion- and UV-resistant materials.
- Clearly Superior: Made of the crushed fossils of aquatic organisms called diatoms, often called "water polishers." DE filters provide the highest degree of water clarity by removing contaminants as small as 5 microns.
- Ergonomic Easy Grip Handles: The Jandy DEV Filters feature comfortable, easy grip handles designed to make filter installation and cleaning easy.
- Pressure Gauge/Air Release Valve: The Jandy DEV Filters include a unique pressure gauge with a clean/dirty indicator that can be customized for each pool, making it easy to assess filter conditions.
- Extra Large 2-Inch Drain: The large drain port on the DEV filter allows easy filter draining.
- Optional Anchor Bracket: Optional anchor brackets easily attach to the filter tank and mount to the pad to securely hold the filter. These brackets are sold separately as an accessory.
- Backwash Valves: Accommodates three types of backwash valves:
- Multi-Port (BWVL-MPV-80)
- Slide (BWVL-SLD)
- 2-in-1 Never Lube® (BWVL-NVL)
- Durable Performance: DEV filters are constructed of durable, corrosion-resistant, heavy-duty, high-tech polymeric materials for long-lasting performance.
- Product Brochure
- Product Spec Sheet
- Product User Manual
Vita Filters Stocks The Following Models:
- 48 Sq Ft DEV Series D.E. Filter, TLD-05-125, DEV48
- 60 Sq Ft DEV Series D.E. Filter, TLD-05-126, DEV60
Please Note: Jandy and Polaris Fluidra ‘Trade Series Exclusive’ products require contacting us to purchase. Please use the request form above or contact us page; we can provide product details, availability, pricing, purchasing options, etc.
Disclaimer: Professional installation and setup are required (not included). Proof of installation by a trained technician is required to validate the factory warranty.
Click here to find a professional near you.
Jandy Polaris Fluidra USA & Canada Warranty Support