Everpure WS-45 EV9980-11 Conditioner Softening System 115V/60 HZ
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized Everpure Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
If space is an issue, or your situation requires a point-of-use (POU) softener system, we can provide a system to meet your needs.
Need an under-counter softener for your espresso machine? Or a small footprint softening system for your ware washing machine? We can help. We can provide softening systems designed especially for operations with space restrictions or specialty applications requiring hardness removal as low as 7,500 grains.
- Applications: Designed for operations with low volume soft water usage and limited space: Point of use applications including ware washing and espresso, Boiler scale control, Specialty coffee
- Cabinet Softeners WS SERIES Single Tank Water Conditioner
- 1" porting
- Hardness removal of 30,000 to
- 45,000 grains
- Flow rates of up to 12 gallons per minute continuous
- Meter-initiated regeneration
- Easily adjustable 5-cycle control
- Hardness removal of 30,000 grains at flow rates up to 10 gpm
- Advanced, user-friendly controls incorporate time-tested, hydraulically balanced piston, seal, and spacer design to pilot service flow and regeneration
- Fiberglass-reinforced resin vessels eliminate worries about corrosion
- Fleck 5600-SXT meter-initiated control valve monitors water usage and minimizes salt, water, and electrical costs
- Five-cycle control delivers controlled upflow backwash, downflow brining and slow rinse, rapid rinse, timed brine refill and downflow service
- Single tank design for economy and space savings
- Large capacity bring tank maximizes time between salt replenishments
- Product Spec Sheet
- Capacity: 45,000 grains @ 22.5 lbs. (10.21kgs.) salt
- Part No. EV9980-11 WS-45, 115V/60 HZ
- Click here for EV9980-58 WS-30E 120 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Click here for EV9980-59 WS-30E: 230 VAC 50 Hz
*Please Note: Usually ships in 1-2 weeks. Not eligible for expedited shipping. Industry professional installation required - not included.