Everpure QT1+CR 170-52080 Chloramine Reduction System (Steam & Combi Ovens)
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized Everpure Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
The Everpure QT1+CR 170-52080 replaces the OptiPure QT1+CR 160-52080.
The Pentair Everpure QT1+CR is a dual-cartridge water treatment system with two Qwik-Twist cartridges, which reduces sediment over 0.5-microns and reduces chlorine up to 20,000 gallons at a flow rate of 2.5 GPM and chloramine up to 6,000 gallons at 0.5 GPM.
- STEAM & COMBI OVENS
- Reducing chloramines, chlorine, and sediment
- Replacement Cartridges: CTO-Q10 300-05828, CTO-QCR 300-05831
- Reduces maintenance frequency and cost and extends equipment life.
- Gradient-density depth filtration reduces dirt, rust, and other debris as small as 0.5 microns to ensure clean, clear water for steam generation.
- CTO-QCR - catalytic carbon protects against chloramines when present in water supplies.
- CTO-Q10 - activated carbon filtration protects equipment against corrosive chlorine.
- Sturdy, powder-coated mounting bracket and full-flow inlet shut-off valve simplify installation.
- Built-in pressure gauge allows visual monitoring of when filters must be changed.
- The inlet shut-off valve makes the filter replacement quick and simple.
- Utilizes Qwik-Twist cartridges that make changing filters quick, easy, and sanitary.
Product Spec Sheet
*Please Note: Usually ships in 1-5 business days.