Everpure OCS2 EV9618-02 Filter Cartridge
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized Everpure Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Want to chat with our experts? Contact us
Specialty coffee has been the fastest-growing segment of the food service industry for the last several years. Various blends, flavored coffees, and espresso products have “raised the bar” on coffee offerings. It’s no longer just “regular or decaf”? But one fact remains constant – coffee is 98.7% WATER! To make good coffee or espresso you MUST start with clean, filtered, taste and odor-free WATER!
Pentair® Everpure filters remove dirt, chlorine, off-tastes, and odors, providing you with superior "ingredient quality" water.
Reverse Osmosis Hardness & Coffee
- For hardness of 12 grains and lower you can utilize Precoat (MH, BH, etc), Claris™, or Reverse Osmosis
- For hardness above 12 grains, you should only use Reverse Osmosis
The above recommendations are based on a balance of coffee volume and water quality. An excess of either or both warrants a Reverse Osmosis solution.
- Applications: Coffee – Low flow, medium volume brewers
- Filters your water for chlorine, scale, cysts, bacteria, and sediments
- Uses activated carbon to reduce chlorine taste & odor and other offensive odors
- Easy, sanitary, quick-change filter replacement
- Saves energy by reducing scale buildup*
- 10-125 PSI pressure requirement
- Height: 10 1/4 Inches
- Diameter: 3 1/4 Inches
- Capacity: 1,500 Gallons
- Filter Type: Chlorine, Scaling, Sediment, Taste
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 100 Degrees F
- Micron Rating: 0.5 Microns
- Service Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Filter head sold separately
- Product Spec Sheet
- Includes one (1) filter cartridge
Alt. Part Number: EV9275-60, EV927560, QL2-OCS, QL2-OCS(2), EV9618-01, EV9618-02, EV9618-06, OCS2 EV9618-07.
*Please Note: Usually ships in 1-2 business days