Everpure LVRO-75HE Reverse Osmosis System EV9975-00 EV9975-10
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized Everpure Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
This cost-effective, environmentally-friendly RO system reduces various taste- and odor-causing contaminants while removing dirt, particulates, and dissolved minerals that can adversely affect the taste of water and other beverages. It also improves equipment life and performance by removing at least 95%+ of the dissolved solids that cause scale buildup.
The unit features our Pentair GRO-75EN RO Membrane, which greatly reduces the amount of water sent to drain versus competing conventional RO systems – offering 50% recovery for a module open to the atmosphere and 40.17 % recovery with a pressure tank.
The Everpure LVRO-75HE System (w/o Faucet EV9975-00) model is ideal for use in coffee and low-volume applications such as cheese melters or other evaporative equipment that are not emptied daily. It is also especially useful in point-of-use water cooler applications. The unit’s compact, two-part design and small footprint allow installation flexibility. The LVRO75-HE+F System (w/faucet EV9975-10) model includes a mineral reduction processor, pre- and post-filter cartridges, RO membrane, lead-free air gap drinking water faucet, and storage tank.
- Applications: Coffee, Cheese melters, Water coolers, Low volume applications [approx. 14.66 gpd (55.5 Lpd) nominal consumption] at a tested recovery rating of 40.17%
- Filters chlorine taste/odor, scale, particulates, total dissolved solids, and cysts
- Capacity: 14.66 gallons per day, a maximum flow rate of 0.052 GPM to equipment
- Operating temperature: 32 - 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Operating pressure: 40 - 125 psi
- Width: 9 1/2 Inches
- Depth: 4 15/16 Inches
- Height: 15 1/2 Inches
- Capacity: 14.66 Gallons
- NSF Listed
- Filter Type: Chlorine, Scaling, Sediment, Taste, Color, Odor
- Maximum Pressure: 40 - 125 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 120 Degrees F
- Service Flow Rate: 14.66 GPD
- Type: RO Systems
- Part No.
- LVRO-75HE+F RO System (with faucet) EV9975-10
- LVRO-75HE System (without faucet) EV9975-00
- GRO-75EN RO Membrane 4002575
- 2FC5-S Filter Cartridge EV9691-86
- 2CB5 Filter Cartridge EV9617-05
- Spec Sheet
*Please Note: Shipping lead time is 1-5 business days. This system is not eligible for expedited shipping. Professional installation and setup are recommended (not included).