Everpure Inline Filter for OCS & Foodservice
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized Everpure Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12-Month Parts Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
A complete line of economical inline filters suitable for many foodservice and office coffee applications. Depending on the model, features include:
- Reduction of chlorine, sediment, lead, and cysts
- Available with quick disconnect fittings, which make installation fast and simple
- NSF Certified under NSF Standards 42 for taste and odor reduction
- In-line design is compact and installs out of sight behind equipment
- In-line UV systems are also available
- Service Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM - 1 GPM
- Pressure Requirements: 10 – 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Maximum Temperature: 35 – 100°F (2 – 38°C)
- Capacity: Please refer to the spec sheets
- Dimensions: Please refer to the spec sheets
- EV9100-06 IN-10 Download
- EV9100-07 IN-12 Download
- EV9100-67 IN-6PG-S Download
- EV9100-69 IN-10CS Download
- EV9100-71 IN-10CC Download
- EV9100-72 IN-10NS5 Download
- EV9100-76 IN-15CF Download
- EV9100-86 IN-12 Download
What Is An In-Line Water Filter?
An in-line water filter is a type of water filtration system designed to be installed directly into a water supply line. Its primary purpose is to remove impurities, contaminants, and sediment from the water flowing through the filter. In-line water filters are commonly used in various applications, such as in homes, office break rooms, foodservice environments, coffee machine stations, recreational vehicles (RVs), boats, and water dispensers, to improve the quality and taste of the water.
Please Note: Usually ships in 1-2 business days. Images are for representation only.