Everpure EZ-RO Reverse Osmosis System 200-375 GPD Hydropneumatic Tank (Steam)
- Authorized Everpure Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
Everpure EZ-RO systems have been engineered with the customer in mind, providing a simple all-in-one solution that reduces contaminants while protecting valuable food service equipment. You will appreciate the overall simplicity and space-saving design of the Everpure EZ-RO as it highlights a hassle-free setup, easy-to-access ports, colored tubing, and the flexibility to expand as your business grows.
Everpure EZ-RO systems that incorporate blending in the processor add back calcium and magnesium to ensure desired specifications are met for enhanced coffee extraction and a consistent taste.
System processors are either blended (ideal for coffee or espresso applications) or non-blended (suitable for steam applications). Multiple tank options and sizes are available to accommodate your varying business needs and volume.
- Application: Steam, Combi Ovens, Proofers
- System: EZ-RO with Tank
- Key Benefits:
- Optimal mineral content for the proper function of conductivity sensors
- Reduces chlorine, sediment, and total dissolved solids and buffers pH for equipment protection
- Tank Options:
- 200-375 GPD Hydropneumatic Tank (2, 5, 10, 16 gallons) (THIS ITEM)
- 375-650 GPD Atmospheric Tank (16, 20, 50 gallons)
- Easy-to-use: Intuitive from start to service
- All in one system. Everything you need is included with no additional SKUs or costs.
- Hassle-Free Setup and Manitainece. Easy installation kit and easy-to-access ports make operating and servicing EZ-RO a breeze.
- Expandable: designed to grow with your business
- Room to grow. Larger capacity membrane filters and tank sizes fit into the same compact EZ-RO system without replacing the processor.
- Flexible Fit. Thanks to its space-saving, compact design, EZ-RO can be wall mounted, free-standing, or under the counter.
- Efficient: Created for superior performance
- Maximum water savings and output. High-efficiency RO membrane saves up to two times more water than standard RO membranes.*
HOW IT WORKS
Water enters the EZ-RO processor and flows through the Prefilter Cartridge (1) to reduce sediment and chlorine to help protect the membrane. It then passes through an RO Membrane Cartridge (3) to reduce total dissolved solids (TDS) and chlorides. Minerals are added to the water via the Mineral Addition Cartridge (2). In the blended versions, additional minerals are added to improve coffee extraction. Finally, the optimized water enters the storage tank, where it remains until required by the desired water equipment.
|ITEM #||GPD||TANK TYPE||GALLON CAPACITY||MODEL NUMBER|
|EV997551||200 gal/day||Hydropneumatic||2 gal||EZ-RO 200/2G|
|EV997552||200 gal/day||Hydropneumatic||5 gal||EZ-RO 200/5G|
|EV997553||200 gal/day||Hydropneumatic||10 gal||EZ-RO 200/10G|
|EV997554||200 gal/day||Hydropneumatic||16 gal||EZ-RO 200/16G|
|EV997555||375 gal/day||Hydropneumatic||2 gal||EZ-RO 375/2G|
|EV997556||375 gal/day||Hydropneumatic||5 gal||EZ-RO 375/5G|
|EV997557||375 gal/day||Hydropneumatic||10 gal||EZ-RO 375/10G|
|EV997558||375 gal/day||Hydropneumatic||16 gal||EZ-RO 375/16G|
- EZ-RO Sell Sheet
- EZ-RO with Blending & Hydropneumatic Tanks ( English, Spanish)
- EV9975-51 EZ-RO 200/2G
- EV9975-52 EZ-RO 200/5G
- EV9975-53 EZ-RO 200/10G
- EV9975-54 EZ-RO 200/16G
- EV9975-55 EZ-RO 375/2G
- EV9975-56 EZ-RO 375/5G
- EV9975-57 EZ-RO 375/10G
- EV9975-58 EZ-RO 375/16G
Which systems require electricity? What voltage is needed?
Only the atmospheric tank/processor requires a power source. 120V is required.
How long does it typically take to install the EZ-RO?
Once the installation area is prepared, the EZ-RO can be installed in 45-60 minutes. Note: Install time does not include the time required to flush cartridges.
Do cartridges need to be pre-flushed?
Yes. The pre-filter and mineral cartridges must be flushed until the water runs clear. This takes about five minutes. The RO membrane must be flushed for at least one hour and, per the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF), up to 24 hours.
How far away can the tank be located from the processor?
The tank should be at most 10 feet away from the processor.
How does Pentair determine which style of tank to recommend?
The style of the tank depends on the tank size needed. The tank size depends on the amount of water a customer needs during peak hours and the RO membrane’s ability to refill the tank.
How often do the FC and CM cartridges need to be replaced?
Prefilter cartridges: every six months. Mineral addition cartridge: every one year or as needed. RO membrane cartridge: every 18 to 24 months.
Please Note: It usually ships in 1-5 business days. Not eligible for expedited shipping at this time. Professional installation and setup are highly recommended.