Everpure EV9976-00 CONSERV 75S High-Efficiency Reverse Osmosis System (Steam)
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized Everpure Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
The Everpure EV997600 Conserv 75S High-Efficiency Reverse Osmosis System, designed for combi-ovens and small steamers, combines true corrosion and scale protection. This compact, all-in-one system combines a carbon filter, scale inhibitor, calcite feeder, carbon post filter, and blending to create the right balance of minerals to prevent corrosion and scale formation, differentiating itself from conventional RO systems. It is a reliable, simple-to install, and easy-to-operate solution that helps end users meet equipment manufacturer's water specification requirements, reduces warranty claims, and increases equipment life and customer satisfaction.
- Applications: Combi-Ovens <3 gph, Small Steamers, Proofers, Low Volume Applications up to 50 gpd (189 Lpd)
- Reduction Claim: Chlorine taste & odor reduction, Hardness reduction, Reverse osmosis, Scale reduction, TDS reduction
- Up to 50% water savings over conventional RO systems
- Improves equipment life and performance by removing 95%+ of all dissolved solids that cause corrosion and scale buildup
- Especially useful on direct injection combi-ovens producing less than three (3) gallons per hour (gph)
- Heating surfaces maintain peak heat transfer efficiency, reducing cycle times and energy consumption
- Protects against taste- and odor-causing contaminants while removing dirt, particulates, and dissolved minerals
- Less frequent deliming of equipment means reduced maintenance and service costs
- Compact design allows for wall mount, countertop, or under-counter installation
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick, and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF/ANSI Standard 58 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Proprietary Fibredyne™ II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life*
- Replacement Cartridges: EV9976-25 Conserv 75S Cartridge Kit (includes GRO-75EN Cartridge, 4CC Calcite Feeder and 4FC5 Cartridge)
- Product Spec Sheet
- Everpure Warranty
*Please Note: Shipping lead time is 1-2 Weeks. This system is not eligible for expedited shipping.
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information. EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002. EPA Est. No. 082989-CHN-001. EV9976-00 EV997600