Everpure EV9973-65 MRS-350CC-BL Reverse Osmosis System
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized Everpure Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
Reverse osmosis (RO) is the most practical and effective solution for removing Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) from water and consistently achieving high-quality ingredient water. Pentair's wide-ranging Everpure MRS Series features models that offer reverse osmosis, remineralized, and/or blended filtered water for multiple food service applications. These multi-point solutions deliver from 100 to 600 gallons [2,271 L] per day for use with coffee brewers, espresso machines, steamers, combi ovens, and ice machines.
- Applications: Espresso, Coffee, Tea, Ice
- Meets espresso, coffee, and tea equipment and customer water quality standards; known to reduce significantly scale and corrosion problems due to high TDS, water hardness*, and chlorides†
- Precision stainless steel blend valve and built-in TDS meter allow customized TDS for optimum extraction and taste profile for espresso, coffee, and tea*
- 4CM cartridge provides calcium and magnesium for improved extraction
- Non-electric design operates on available water pressure†
- A sealed hydropneumatic storage tank provides capacity and pressurized water to downstream equipment
- The pressure gauge allows monitoring of RO inlet pressure and prefilter condition
- Built-in bypass, sample port, and flush valves speed up installation and cartridge replacement
- Proprietary Fibredyne™ II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media, which can decrease product life. It also can reduce sediment and chlorine to help protect the RO membrane*
- Compact design allows installation under counters and in tight spaces
- High flow 1/2" OD tubing optimized water line to equipment
- Installation kit comes complete with tubing, fittings, and mounting hardware for installation
- High-efficiency RO membrane saves up to two times more water than standard RO membranes
- Numerous patents pending on blending technology and other aspects of the product design
- Product Spec Sheet
*Please Note: Usually ships in 1-5 business days. Professional installation and setup are recommended (not included).