Everpure EV9437-42 Endurance SC High Flow Quad Filtration System
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized Everpure Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
All the benefits of the Everpure Endurance platform plus ultrafilter membrane-based pretreatment. The Everpure Endurance SC High Flow SEN Filter Systems are designed to treat up to 200,000 gallons of water per SEN Cartridge change cycle. The system uses a pretreatment Hollow Fiber Ultrafilter (HFUF), 2, 3, or 4 fine filter cartridges, and a 2SR-BW Scale Inhibiting Cartridge. The Everpure Endurance SC High Flow Filter Systems will flush the pretreatment cartridge after 100* gallons (378.5 L) or 24 hours, whichever comes first.
- Applications: Multiple equipment and combination applications, High-volume installations, Locations with high submicron particulate content in water source
- High capacity allows the system to keep up with high water demands and allows for 12-month estimated cartridge change-outs
- High-quality, ultrafiltration hollow fiber membranes are backward- and forward-flushed to remove built-up particle contaminants, providing long life to both the UF pretreatment membrane and the SEN Fine Filters.
- Backflushing occurs from the outside of the hollow membranes to the inside, which provides better dirt removal and reduced membrane breakage.
- Proprietary Fibredyne™ II media provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 0.2* micron by mechanical means.
- Utilizes Everpure 2SR-BW Feeder System for scale reduction up to one (1) year
- Filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media, which can decrease product life.
- Features extra heads for future expandability as water requirements increase
- The system provides two water outlets for separate water qualities, ideal for carbonated, ice, and hot beverages.
- Backflush Tank included for backflushing and water storage to meet peak water demand.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- Replacement Parts: (*sold separately)
- Spec Sheet: Endurance High Flow Quad 1.1 EV943742
*Please Note: Usually ships in 5-10 business days.