Everpure QL2-OCS2 EV9275-60 Filtration System (Brewers up to 0.50 GPM)
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized Everpure Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
Specialty coffee has been the fastest-growing segment of the food service industry for the last several years. Various blends, flavored coffees, and espresso products have “raised the bar” on coffee offerings. Is it no longer just “regular or decaf”? But one fact remains constant – coffee is 98.7% WATER! To make good coffee or espresso, you MUST start with clean, filtered, taste and odor-free WATER!
Pentair® Everpure filters remove dirt, chlorine, off-tastes, and odors, providing you with superior "ingredient quality" water.
Reverse Osmosis Hardness & Coffee
- For 12 grains and lower hardness, you can utilize Precoat (MH, BH, etc.), Claris, or Reverse Osmosis.
- For hardness above 12 grains, you should only use Reverse Osmosis
The above recommendations are based on a balance of coffee volume and water quality. An excess of either or both warrants a Reverse Osmosis solution.
- Applications: For use with low-volume brewers and office service (OCS)
- For use with Coffee Brewers 0.50 GPM [1.89 LPM] and under
- Filters your water for chlorine, scale, cysts, bacteria, and sediments
- .5 GPM flow rate and .5 micron rating
- 1500 gallon capacity
- 10-125 PSI pressure requirement
- 3 3/4" x 4" x 12 3/4"
- Filter Type: Chlorine, Scaling, Sediment, Taste
- Maximum Temperature: 100 Degrees F
- Micron Rating: 0.5 Microns
- Service Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Style: Sanitary Quick Change
- Type: Filtration Systems
- Part Numbers: System EV9275-60 QL2-OCS2, Cartridge EV9618-02 OCS2
- OCS2 Replacement Cartridge: EV9618-02 (sold separately)
- Everpure QL2-OCS2 EV9275-60 Spec Sheet
*Please Note: Usually ships in 1-2 business days. Alt. Part Number: EV9275-60, EV927560, QL2-OCS, QL2-OCS(2), EV9618-01, EV9618-02, EV9618-06, OCS2 EV9618-07.
*Please Note: Usually Ships in 1-2 business days.