Everpure EV9273-69 MR-20 Mineral Reduction Cartridge
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized Everpure Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
Mineral reduction cartridge improves equipment life and performance by removing 90%+ of all dissolved solids using reverse osmosis (RO) separation technology. Reduces Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), which makes the water less likely to impart undesirable tastes in beverages, sauces, soups, and other food products. Especially useful on steamers, warmers, steam boilers, and other evaporative equipment that are not emptied daily. Heating surfaces maintain peak heat transfer efficiency, reducing cycle times and energy consumption.
- Application: Foodservice
- Filters your water for minerals, scale, and dissolved solids
- Flow rate dependent on water volume and pressure settings in the system
- Capacity: 21 gallons per day
- 40 - 100 psi pressure requirement
- Quick-change cartridge design ensures that internal parts are never exposed to contamination
- Shipping Weight: 3 lb.
- Height: 14 1/2 Inches
- Diameter: 3 1/4 Inches
- Capacity: 21 Gallons
- Filter Type: Scaling, Sediment
- Maximum Pressure: 40 - 100 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 35 - 100 Degrees F
- Style: Sanitary Quick Change
- Type: Filter Cartridges
- MR-20 EV9273-69 Spec Sheet
*Please Note: Usually ships in 1-2 business days.