Everpure CES-9000 E-30 EV9985-10 Twin Tank Water Softener 14-18 GPM
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized Everpure Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
CES 9000 Series Twin Tank Water Conditioner:
- Applications: Warewashing, Laundry - Linen & Uniform, Boiler Scale Control, Water Heater Scale Reduction, General Housekeeping, Reverse Osmosis Pretreatment, Ice Machines, Tea & Iced Tea, Foodservice, Grocery, Retail
- Hardness removal of 29,000-59,000 grains per tank
- Flow rates of up to 15 gallons per minute continuous
- Alternating twin tank design for continuous soft water supply and reduced salt usage
- Electronic meter initiated regeneration
- Easily adjustable 5-cycle control
- Large capacity brine tank maximizes time between refills
- Fiberglass-reinforced resin vessels with NSF-approved polyethylene liners eliminate worries about corrosion
- Meter-initiated regeneration minimizes salt, water, and electrical costs
- Twin tank system with 1-inch porting
- RATED CAPACITY: 29,000 @ 9 lbs (4.1 kgs) salt
- SERVICE FLOW RATE:
- CONTINUOUS @ 15 PSI DP (GPM): 14
- INTERMITTENT @ 25 PSI DP (GPM): 18
- Inlet Connection: 1" FNPT
- Outlet Connection: 1" FNPT
- SYSTEM DIMENSIONS W X D X H (INCHES): 48 x 23 x 57
- BRINE TANK SALT CAPACITY (LBS): 810
- SHIP WT (LBS): 200
- Product Catalog
- Product Spec Sheet
|EV998510||SOFTENER, CES-9000 E-30|
Salt Recommendation: Use a high-quality salt labeled for use in water softeners. Solar salt is recommended. Pellets can also be used if solar salt is not available. Rock salt is not recommended due to the higher level of impurities it may contain.
*Please Note: Usually ships in 1-2 weeks. Not eligible for expedited shipping. Industry professional installation required - not included.