Kemflo AIC-RO Pureflo Inline GAC Filter/RO Post Filter AICRO
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized Kemflo Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
AICRO-NSF is made by Kemflo and used by many popular US companies as an original component in Reverse Osmosis Systems. AICRO-NSF uses Premium Coconut Shell Based Activated Carbon.
This filter is often used as a Reverse Osmosis (RO) inline post filter. It clips onto the membrane housing and filters the water after the bladder tank, acting as a polishing filter.
Other applications include Refrigerators, Ice Makers, Water Coolers, Coffee Makers, and other low-flow applications.
- 10″ X 2″ Inline Filter
- 1/4″ FNPT Connections
- Granular Activated Carbon
- Chlorine, Taste & Odor Removal
- NSF Certified
- Maximum Flow: 0.75 GPM (2.84 L/min.)
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI (8.61 bars)
- Maximum Temperature: 100°F. (38°C.)
- Service Life: 1500 gallons (5678 L)
- Connections: 1/4″ FNPT on both ends
Taste & Odor Removal - Industry Standard Size 10″ × 2″ Inline Post-Filter Cartridge
Other known part numbers: This filter is identical to Omnipure CL10R0T40B, Omnipure K2533SS, ALYA AIC-10, ALYA AIC10, and Kemflo/Pureflo AICRO. Please note the image is for representation only. The actual item may vary based on the brand, size, model number, etc., ordered.
*Please Note: Usually ships in 1-2 business days. Images are for representation--actual packaging may vary.