Matrikx 06-250-10-MATRIKX PB1 10" Carbon Block Filter + Lead & Cyst Reduction
Why shop with Vita Filters?
- Authorized Matrikx Distributor
- Free Shipping • No Minimum
- 12 Month Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- On-Staff Water Experts? Contact us
The Matrikx +Pb1 is a powerful, multifunctional filter cartridge for residential and commercial water treatment systems. Manufactured with Filtrex's proprietary extrusion process, Matrikx +Pb1 filters offer high levels of chemical reduction in potable drinking water, including chlorine taste and odor.
Matrikx +Pb1 filters consist of activated carbon particles fused into a uniform block with enhanced adsorptive capacity and efficiency. This extruded activated carbon filter reduces soluble lead using an ion-exchange filter medium with high specificity for soluble lead. Particulate filtration is used to intercept insoluble lead-containing particles. The filter flows in a radial (outside-to-inside) direction, providing increased dirt-holding capacity and low-pressure drop.
Matrikx CTO filters, powered by GreenBlock, are made from 100% coconut shell carbon, a renewable and ecologically sustainable material. The carbon is processed into blocks using a unique binder system and proprietary manufacturing techniques to produce filters with more micro-pores and available carbon surface area, which display superior adsorption capacity and kinetic dynamics.
- For Chlorine, Taste, Odor, Lead, Cyst, Chloramine, PFAS & VOC reduction
- Reduces Cysts such as Cryptosporidium & Giardia by Mechanical Filtration
- 0.5 micron nominal filtration reduces sand, rust, and sediment
- Excellent chemical containment reduction
- High dirt holding capacity High adsorptive capacity and efficiency
- NSF & WQA certified for Material Safety
- California Prop 65 compliant
- Made In India
- Size: 10" x 2.5"
- Part no. 06-250-10-MATRIKX
- It fits most filter housings (sold separately)
- Product Spec Sheet
- Brand Brochure